I am so excited to introduce you to Christy Johnson this Saturday, 4/26 at 11AM PST on 820AM KGNW or streaming live on http://saleminteractivemedia.com/ListenLive/Player/KGNWAM! We’ll be discussing her new book Love Junkies: 7 Steps for Breaking the Toxic Relationship Cycle.
A love junkie is a woman who is addicted to unhealthy relationships and continues to make the same painful relationship mistakes, even though they can have a traumatic impact on her emotionally, and sometimes physically.
The Love Junkie Quiz http://www.christyjohnson.org/love-junkie/
Christy Johnson believes that because our culture is saturated with hyper-sexuality and instant relationships, many women do not understand how destructive it is to compromise themselves emotionally and physically to so many men that they do not really know. As a result they develop unhealthy and toxic habits with the opposite sex.
- What is a relationship addict and how do people become one
- Why logic is more important than emotion
- The trouble with mind affairs
- Can Christian women be susceptible to becoming love junkies
- Charm vs. Charisma
- Identifying and changing toxic behaviors
- How to improve the health of your relationships
- Establishing Godly friendships
- Managing expectations and guarding your heart
Christy Johnson is a dynamic communicator, award-winning writer, popular conference speaker and the author of Love Junkies, 7 Steps for Breaking the Toxic Relationship Cycle. As a soul-health advocate, Christy’s mission is to help women identify roots of bitterness, maintain joy in the midst of adversity and develop drama-free habits that help to improve their relationships. Her message of hope inspires women that whether they are in or out of a relationship, they can live confident content lives.