I am so excited to introduce you to my friend, Grace Fox. What an awesome woman of God who shares transparently about her own struggles and how God has been so faithful. The backstory to the two titles we will be discussing will inspire and encourage you, I promise! And…we’ll be giving away 2 copies of each title to the first 4 callers! This Saturday, 11AM to Noon PST 820AM KGNW or streaming live on www.kgnw.com.
Moving from Fear to Freedom:
Fear has two sides – an upside and a downside. The downside is that it can hold women hostage, robbing us of joy and preventing us from experiencing life as God intended.
But the upside… that’s a different story. The very fears we face can become catalysts for personal growth and opportunities to know the Lord in a more intimate way. Filled with real-life stories and loaded with Scripture, this book promises to lead its readers from fear to freedom.
With wit, warmth, and wisdom, Grace helps you to:
- Overcome the fear for your kids’ well-being to embrace God’s purpose for their lives.
- Overcome the fear of inadequacy to accept new opportunities at work or church.
- Overcome the fear of rejection to pursue new friendships or mentor younger women.
- Overcome the fear of change and challenges and learn to embrace them as opportunities for personal growth.
Morning Moments with God Devotional:
Do you desire to draw near to God? Discover fresh biblical insights and renew your spirit as you journey through more than 150 new devotions for women. These gems of godly wisdom focus on God’s faithfulness and reflect on His power, presence, and promises in your life today.
You will experience practical encouragement as you savor multifaceted chapters like:
- Motorbikes and Leather
- Loving Naomi
- The Power of Three Little Words
- When Life Doesn’t Make Sense
- Will You Help Me, Please?
These engaging devotions for women allow you to draw near to God as you develop a greater appreciation for how God’s truth is woven throughout all of your days and deepen your trust in Him to provide for all of your tomorrows.